Advertisement for National Pistol Coaches, Non-ISSF Disciplines
today 2, November 2021
Pistol Australia is calling for nominations from qualified and experienced persons for the following positions:
∙ National Coach , Action Pistol
∙ National Coach , Metallic Silhouette
∙ National Coach , WA1500
The positions are part time with an honorarium and all expenses paid. Administrative support will be provided by the Pistol Australia office. The coaches will report to the Pistol Australia Management Committee via the Sport Administrator.
- Manage the coaching and sports science support for the applicable National Team.
- Work closely with the Team Manager to ensure the team is managed appropriately.
- Develop a pathway for junior shooters to progress to the National Team.
- Coach and develop younger shooters with the objective of strengthening the quality of up and coming shooters.
- Work closely with individual athlete coaches where applicable and the PA Sports Science and Social Media Manager to support the program.
- Ensure the National Team Program remains at the highest level and continues to produce World quality results.
- Develop a pathway for younger shooters to ensure Australia continues to develop top international shooters.
How to Apply:
Please send a short 2-page resume to: Sport Administrator, Pistol Australia via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note applications close at 500pm EDST on Friday 19 November 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Noel Harrod on 0407324537 or at email@example.com in the first instance.
Most recent news
The 2024 Annual General Meeting of Pistol Australia Inc (PA) will be conducted via zoom electronic connection Saturday 4th May 2023 commencing at 1100am EST (i.e. Canberra local time). Please follow this link to see the Official Notice and details therein: NOTICE OF 2024 AGM TO BE HELD 4 MAY 2024Read more…
Pistol Australia Monthly Newsletter “Welcome to the Pistol Australia Newsletter. An initiative of Pistol Australia that will be published every month. The newsletter is in addition to the return of the four electronic versions of the bulletin each year and its purpose is to summarise activities and news items in the previous month. The […]Read more…
Pistol Australia has taken the decision to join the National Integrity Framework through Sport Integrity Australia. The new set of policies and procedures are expected to be approved by Sport Integrity Australia and Pistol Australia in time for the new system to take effect on 1 January 2024. Pistol Australia will join 95 other sports, […]Read more…