10m AIr, 50m, 25m Rapid, 25m Standard, 25m Sports
Why did you begin shooting?
Competed in fencing and archery and wanted to try more classic Olympic events.
When did you start shooting?
List your shooting achievements:
- PA Nationals 2016 – National Junior Champion 10m Air, 25m Sports, 25m Rapid and 50m – National Junior 25m Rapid record - 562 • PA Nationals 2016 – Open Men’s Bronze - 10m Air & 4th - 25m Rapid
- Member of Shooting Australia’s High performance Squad 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Aus Cup Open events 2016 – 2 Bronze
- Selected to represent Australia for the 3rd consecutive year at the ISSF Junior World Cup – Suhl – Germany April 2016
- Nominated to the Australian Commonwealth Games Association (ACGA) as a Shadow Team member for the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
- 2015 NextGEN AUSComGames Squad Program
- Represented Australia at the ISSF Junior World Cup in Suhl Germany in 2015, winning a Silver medal in Junior Target Sprint and team bronze in Junior 25m Sports
- Represented Australia at the 28th Summer Universiade in Gwangju South Korea in 2015 placing 13th in the 25m Rapid. In 10m Men's Air pistol I scored 568 with 17 bulls eyes, ranking 21st and achieving a new International PB against the Olympic Gold medalist.
- Represented Australia at the Oceania Continental Championships in Sydney in November 2015. I was the only athlete chosen for all 3 Olympic disciplines on the Men’s B team, finishing with 2 team silver and 1 team bronze and Grand Prix individual silver and bronze.
- Junior World Cup – Germany May 2014 (5th - Target Sprint, top 20 - 25m Sports, 39th – 10m Air)
- Invited by the Aust. Olympic Committee to ‘Road To Rio Ignite Tour’ event in Canberra at the Aust. Institute of Sport as a result of being identified as a potential team member for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio
- Recorded the highest fitness test result for the sport of shooting at the Australian Institute of Sport – January 2015
- Junior Championships Dec 2015 – 3 gold, 2 silver
- Aus Cup Open events 2015 – 2 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze
- 2015 Tasmanian State Champion – 10m Men’s Air Pistol, 10m Jnr Air Pistol, 25m Sports, 25m Rapid, 25m Standard, 50m Free pistol
- State Record Holder – 25m Rapid Fire Pistol – Mens, 25m Junior Sports
- VDPC Club record holder 25m Sports, Jnr 10m Air pistol
What do you enjoy most about shooting?
The mental challenge and competing in a different sport
Running, tennis, badminton, swimming, surfing, cycling, kayaking, rock climbing, archery, fencing
Gold at a World event
What are you doing if you aren’t shooting?
Studying, running, badminton, gaming, travelling, languages, gym, anime, socialising, making international friends